Victrola Record Player Review
Happy Muzic Monday!
This Monday is a special one because a little dream of mine has come true. I got a record player! I’ve wanted one of these babies ever since I started listening to Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald as a youngin. I guess I’m what you might call an old soul; it seems it’s always been that way, and now I got the record player and the vinyls to prove it! In this post, I’ll be reviewing the Victrola Record Player I recently purchased, it’s exact name being the Victrola Portable Turntable. In the video above, you’ll get to see it in action!
Purchase the Victrola Portable turntable here: http://amzn.to/2srP7i0
Victrola Record Player Reveiw
What I love!
1. It has three speeds. It can play 33 RPM, 45 RPM, and 78 RPM
2. It has a great volume. Holy moly, this baby can get loud, enough to get your neighbor’s all Jive for sure!
3. It has Bluetooth capability. When I saw that it had Bluetooth capability I was a little worried about the quality of the turntable, but I must say it’s a nice addition! Like I said it has a great volume, so it’s awesome for parties or when you want to bless your favorite playlist, you can enjoy the player two different ways.
4. Built-in speakers. Say wuuut? I don’t have to shell out extra cash for speakers!? #winning
5. Color! I happen to love turquoise but the player comes in really nice colors like sky blue powder pink lavender and even tie dye.
What I don’t love…
I don’t really have anything bad to say about the Victrola Record Player, though I will say is a perfect record player for a first-timer. If you’re in audiophile (sound quality snob) this record player is probably not for you. Be ready to shell out over 200 to $300 for a player. But this one is amazing for the price.
Well that’s all for today folks! I will say, I’m scarred, I’m addicted, I’m ruined. Vinyl is now my first love, I’m sorry Sam Cooke. My only life goal now is to collect vinyls, that and only that! I’ll probably become one of those audiophiles, or sound quality snobs I so rudely called them in those parentheses… I apologize guys! You’re not snobs, you just love that good crisp analog! I feel ya!
Okay guys I got to go, I’m getting even more weird… If you need me, you can probably guess where I’ll be… Alone listening to records is right!
Live a life that’s muzic to your ears!