It doesn’t have to be Thanksgiving to find a reason to be Grateful, Even a random Monday in May can be a day filled with gratitude. These profound and inspiring quotes about gratitude remind us of that. Isn’t it interesting how the less fortunate can have a smile on their face? So that means our situations don’t have power over our happiness. So what’s the secret? Gratitude! It can make an ordinary day extraordinary; It can change your perspective on life and make it better. Sometimes we need a little reminder of what we have to be thankful for. Let these inspiring words remind you why life’s so wonderful!
Here are 15 quotes about gratitude!
2. Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
3.When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
6. Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
7. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
8. Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.
9. Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude.
10. At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into a endless sea of gratitude from which I’ve never emerged.
11. Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.
12. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
13. Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.
14. Thank you for life and all of the little ups and downs that make it worth living.
15. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
Follow by Email
This MailChimp shortcode is now deprecated. Please insert the new shortcode to display this form.
Share this post with friends