I’m currently on a 30 Day Self Discovery Challenge. So far it’s been really fun. This is a really simple challenge that consists of 3 rules: Recite daily positive affirmations, do something new each day, and write in a journal. Each daily task has its own purpose but the end result: a more positive and empowered mindset, a stronger ability to go after the things you want in life, a more fulfilling way of living, and a better understanding of how amazing you are! If you would like to join the challenge and learn more, CLICK HERE. Today, we’re going to be talking about journaling, specifically journal prompts. The purpose of journaling in the 30 Day Self Discovery Challenge is to write about your day and document the challenge and the changes you see within yourself. Daily journal writing promotes mindfulness, helps you attain your goals, and can spark creativity within you. Journaling and self discovery go hand and hand because you learn new things about yourself and your unique outlook on the world. My favorite thing about journaling is being able to open up an old journal and see where I was at the time and how much I’ve grown.
The only problem with journaling is sometimes you just don’t know what to write about. Yes, you can write about the little things you did for the day but to get the best use out of journaling, you want to ask yourself those deep probing questions! Thankfully, I’ve got you covered! Here are 30 journal prompts for Self discovery! Say, there are exactly 30 days in the Self Discovery Challenge… (Wink, Wink!)
30 Journal Prompts for Self Discovery
- On this long journey of self-discovery, what do you hope to find?
- Dear past me…
- Make a list of things you’ve learned about yourself from the past.
- What do you think shaped you into the person you are today?
- In order to move forward, sometimes you have to let go? Is there anything you need to let go of?
- Make a list of words describing how you want to live your life.
- What are some of your you’re favorite memories?
- Is there anything you need to get off your chest? Just write.
- How much do you love yourself? What do you love most about yourself?
- When do you feel most proud of who you are?
- What are you grateful for today?
- I feel free when…
- I feel the most confidant when…
- I feel happiest when…
- List the positive things in your life.
- How much do you care what people think about you? How would you live your life if you didn’t care at all?
- What are your strengths?
- What makes you feel at peace?
- What’s your ultimate dream?
- What are you doing with this precious life?
- What’s something you’d love to do? How can you make it happen?
- Write a list of things that inspire you.
- Write down 5 questions you need answers for. Try to answer them.
- What’s your secret desire?
- How do you live your life? Do you live to work, or work to live?
- What’s something you’d love to learn more about?
- What are 10 life lessons you’ve learned so far?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If life had no limits, describe the kind of life you’d live.
- When You’re old and gray, what do you hope to remember about your life?
I hope these journal prompts set you on a path to discovering how amazing you truly are! And please! Join us on the 30 Day Self-discovery Challenge! Enter your email below to join and get your free challenge tracker. Tell me love, which journal prompt is your favorite!? Comment below!
Join the Self-discovery Challenge and Get Your Free Challenge Printable Sent Right to Your Email.